Parmesan Meat Sauce & Salad
1.25 lbs 93% Extra Lean Ground Turkey Meat (Jennie O)
¾ Cup chopped mushrooms
½ Cup assorted peppers
3 Cloves garlic (minced)
2 Tablespoons green onion
¾ Cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tablespoon garlic powder (Badia)
1 Teaspoons Adobo All Purpose Seasoning
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper (Badia)
1 Teaspoon Paprika (Badia)
1 Cup Bertolli Vodka Sauce
1. Heat pan and pour canola oil.
2. Place the meat in the pan and cook on med to high heat. Add the following
seasonings: Adobo, garlic powder, black pepper and paprika.
3. Once the meat is cooked reduce the heat to a medium temperature and add the
following: mushrooms, peppers, minced garlic, green onions.
4. Let everything sit for a few minutes, mixing occasionally.
5. Add Parmesan cheese and then vodka sauce.
6. Let sit for a few minutes on a relatively low temperature, stirring occasionally.
Add each to your discretion
¾ Haas Avocado
¼ cup assorted dried fruit
Honey Ginger dressing
Looks amazing! Turkey is healthy w/o sacrificing on flavor. :-)ReplyDelete